Remember, call before 10AM for same day service!
COVID-19 Preparedness, Readiness, Response
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to affect us domestically, our team at K&M Steam Cleaning is working diligently to gather and share this information so our customers have solutions.
At this time, there is significant pressure on the supply chain. The K&M Steam Cleaning team and our vendor partners are working diligently to maintain stock levels on applicable products. We remain committed to balanced distribution to ensure product availability to our existing customers whose operations rely on our products.
While we recommend that everyone follow the guidelines of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), this guide is intended to provide information to support you.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer
What People Say About K&M Steam Cleaning
We are a customer-centric company ensuring not only quality but a great customer experience.
"My dog puked up dirt and two dark stains on my carpet, the next day she peed a little. I had K&M Cleaning come out and Eddy was awesome. He got the stains right out and it looks like it never happened. I'm very pleased with the results."
"K&M showed up same day after calling them and remove all of the carpet stains (several). They were in and out. I have already called them again - days later for them to do additional work on other areas of my home"
"One of our doggies had an accident and we went straight to google found K&M. They were able to come out the same day and get it taken care of. Technicians are super friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely 5-star service company. Our rug is back to brand new condition!"